Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We understand that living a fast-paced life on Long Island means your time is valuable -- especially when it comes to handling unforeseen damage at your home, business or personal property. When damage occurs, it’s imperative that you’re backed by a company who works quickly, efficiently and makes sure that overall, you matter. At SERVPRO of East Meadow/Westbury, we’re committed to doing just that.
Our team is highly skilled at being able to assess, clean and restore damage in any building type with speed and pinpoint accuracy. Located in the heart of Nassau County, we are close to all communities and have rapid dispatch abilities, which enable us to be on-site and "Faster To Any Size Disaster".
It took years of experience in the damage remediation field to build our reputation. With every disaster, we have the opportunity to provide reformation for it provides another chance to prove to you that we’re the premier company that home and business owners trust. Our staff is constantly renewing IICRC industry certificates and mastering their restoration craft. In addition to staying up to date on industry best practices, we are regularly participating in trainings held at our corporate training facility. At SERVPRO of EastMeadow/Westbury, no job is ever too small or large for us to handle.
To learn more about how our team of professionals can help your home look brand new again, please give us a call today!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (516) 334-2927
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East Meadow / Westbury arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.