About SERVPRO of East Meadow / Westbury
Steven D. Kilmeade
Owners of SERVPRO of East Meadow / Westbury
SERVPRO of East Meadow/Westbury understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and it is our goal to make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of East Meadow/Westbury specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after fire, smoke, biohazard and water damage. SERVPRO of East Meadow/Westbury is also ready to mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff of highly trained Project Managers and Technicians are ready to work with you and your insurance company to restore your home or business after all types of property damage. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured, our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of East Meadow/Westbury.
To schedule service for your home or business, please call us today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you have come to know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician